We’re exploring ways to improve both customer and employee experience. Check back for project updates and results.
How might we encourage early and on time reporting for annual public disclosure filing?
- Project Summary: Applying behavioral insights using A/B testing to determine what interventions impact compliance.
- Project partner – Office of Financial Management
- Status – Analyzing results
How might we get useful, real-time customer feedback to improve experiences and outcomes?
- Project Summary: Testing prototype of “Feedback Friend” concept to collect customer feedback. Feedback Friend is designed to capture customer experience feedback through both voice recordings and traditional survey methods.
- Project partners – Northeastern University and the Department of Enterprise Services – Surplus Store. Northeastern university students will analyze survey results, looking for patterns using machine learning and developing a methodology to predict customer experiences.
- Status – project in progress.
How might we encourage Washingtonians to prepare for emergencies?
- Project Summary: Conducting a study to learn more about emergency preparedness behavior, attitudes, and the effectiveness of current preparedness marketing materials.
- Research and project partner – University of Washington Human Centered Design & Engineering
- Status – Postponed due to low study recruitment and faculty sabbatical. Results Washington is exploring an alternate strategy to continue the project.