Design Thinking Resources
Workshops and Presentations
- Introduction to Design Thinking – 90 minute interactive, experiential workshop covering the basics of design thinking.
- Mundane to Marvelous: Reimaging Meetings – 90 minute, hands on workshop on effective meeting design.
- Custom – We’ll work with you to develop a workshop or presentation to meet your needs.
Consulting and Coaching
We support, consult, and coach agencies to provide better experiences for Washingtonians and employees. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore the possibilities.
We have strengths in:
Want to learn more about design thinking? There are so many free resources to bring you up-to-speed and inspire you.
Here are some resources to get started:
- d.school Public Library
- Tools for taking action
- Designing for Social Systems Resources
Putting Design Thinking to Work
- Introduction to Human-Centered Design
- Human-Centered Design 201: Prototyping
- Facilitator’s Guide to Human-Centered Design