Comments made will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the Office of the Governor. For example, a post or comment that asks the Office of the Governor to provide public records will not be considered a public records request. Please contact us at http://governor.wa.gov/contact/ for all official requests or correspondence.
Comments should be on-topic. Concerns or complaints about specific agencies, individuals or actions are best addressed to those entities. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author. You are responsible for the content of your comments. We allow comments reflecting any point of view that are on-topic, but we expect comments to be civil. We reserve the discretion to delete comments that are off-topic or contain any of the following:
- Personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or personal identification numbers.
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements, including derogatory epithets directed at another individual or group of individuals.
- Violent, obscene, profane or threatening language.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Repetitive posts, including those that are copied and pasted.
Comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office or promote or oppose any ballot proposition.