Free Lean tips, learning and resources
Want to learn more about Lean and continuous improvement? Here are some places to start:
- Our Lean resources page: Carefully curated and frequently updated, here's our growing list of links to tools, problem solving info, coaching tips, videos, etc.
- An introduction to Lean thinking (video)
- Problem-solving in Washington (video)
- The "8 wastes" in Lean (PDF)
- A guide to the Grasp/Plan/Do/Check/Adjust (often just "PDCA") cycle
- Lean Government Metrics Guide (from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- Problem Solving Guide (PDF from the Minnesota Office of Continuous Improvement)
- Lean 101 slides (PDF from the Minnesota Office of Continuous Improvement)
That should get you started. We'll post more soon.