Results Washington team would like to invite you to attend the 2023 Washington State Lean Transformation Conference!
At the start, Mandeep Kaundal, RW Director, will introduce Governor Inslee who will provide opening remarks for this year’s conference.
- The conference will be 100% virtual using Zoom webinar.
- We are offering sessions over two weeks. Each tab below lists 4 sessions per day and includes a session description and bio for each presenter.
- Each session will last 1 hour except for our opening remarks and keynote which will be from 8:30 am to 10:00 am.
- The All Sessions tab allows you to see a summary of all of the offerings for this year's conference.
- For a quick tutorial on how to register click here.
Session Learning Levels
- Beginner: This course covers basic knowledge and application and is designed for learners who have limited or no prior knowledge in the subject area.
- Intermediate: This course covers knowledge and application at a more complex level and is designed for learners who have some knowledge of the subject area.
- Advanced: This course covers complex and specialized topics and is designed for experienced practitioners who wish to deepen their skills in the specialized area.
Note: Learning levels were provided by presenters so attendees can have the best learning experience during their session. However, you are welcome to attend any session that interests you!
If you have any questions, please review our Conference FAQ Fact Sheet.